3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where to do spring install
Robert
post Feb 17 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 138

Hello everyone. Anyone have suggestions on where to have some Eibachs installed? Prestige installed my now sold Boxster's springs (great work BTW) but I'm not sure if it is under the same ownership, management, or if the techs are the same. Thanks.

--------------------
2007 Cayman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jbautista
post Feb 17 2010, 09:37 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 400

Hi Robert, my name is Jaime bautista and I'm the guy that installed your springs back at prestige on your boxster. Now I'm an independent tech and will be more than happy to help you and anyone else that needs my help around.
Jaime Bautista
956-522-4487

+Quote Post
russo
post Feb 17 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 394

Indeed, Jaime is your man, he takes care of my fleet of vehicles.

+Quote Post
Robert
post Feb 18 2010, 07:27 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 138

QUOTE (jbautista @ Feb 17 2010, 09:37 PM) *
Hi Robert, my name is Jaime bautista and I'm the guy that installed your springs back at prestige on your boxster. Now I'm an independent tech and will be more than happy to help you and anyone else that needs my help around.
Jaime Bautista
956-522-4487

Jaime, I'll give you a call today.

--------------------
2007 Cayman

+Quote Post
SpyderGuy
post Feb 18 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #5

Advanced in?....I can't remember?

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (russo @ Feb 17 2010, 10:29 PM) *
Indeed, Jaime is your man, he takes care of my fleet of vehicles.

This fleet?

--------------------
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old 'cuz you stop playing!

+Quote Post
gobutai
post Feb 19 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 414

QUOTE (jbautista @ Feb 17 2010, 09:37 PM) *
Jaime Bautista
956-522-4487

Robert,

Jaime is definitely your man. He helped me out with my suspension overhaul on the Integra. Did Alain's STI's whole suspension setup. Works on my father in law's 944. Other than myself, no one else other than Jaime works on my vehicles...

Allan

+Quote Post
russo
post Feb 19 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 394

QUOTE (SpyderGuy @ Feb 18 2010, 07:54 AM) *
This fleet?

I wish.

+Quote Post
gobutai
post Feb 22 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Robert,

Looks like your decision is about to get tough. It seems that Prestige just got Art on board as one of the mechanics. If you do decide to take your car at Prestige, make sure Art is the one that works on your car. I also personally know Art, and he does phenomenal work http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=47007 . Art's a really nice guys with great attention on the finer details...

Man, it's a toss up for me now, but rest assured that these guys will get the job done right. Now if someone can only get Art and Jaime in the same roof; we can sit back and watch what creations these 2 can come up with...

+Quote Post
85levin
post Feb 22 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 503

Guys, this is Mark Gonzales of Prestige Performance. I am using Art's log in because for what ever reason my account has been locked and wont be released until some time in April. Anyway, I just want to say that Presitge Performance is still here and still here to serve the community. Art comes to Prestige with a very impressive resume. We are lucky he was reffered to us by one of the PCA guys. Already Art has shown great knowledge and is very resourceful. His attention to detail and cleanliness is to be envied. Rest assured that if anyone decides to have their work done at Prestige, the work will be done by a certified professional in a clean and safe enviroment. The logic at Prestige is the same as always. We are here to provide products and services for enthusiasts at affordable prices. The shop is open daily. (956) 971-8500.

+Quote Post
ChrisJohnson00TA
post Feb 22 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #10

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Porsche of Corpus Christi 95 dollars an hour

Prestige Performance 85 dollars an hour

Jaime’s Auto Service 50 dollars an hour & at every event

Its not a difficult decision. I think ill have Jamie do my work it’s easier on the wallet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jbautista
post Feb 22 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ChrisJohnson00TA @ Feb 22 2010, 08:52 PM) *
Porsche of Corpus Christi 95 dollars an hour

Prestige Performance 85 dollars an hour

Jaime's Auto Service 50 dollars an hour & at every event

Its not a difficult decision. I think ill have Jamie do my work it's easier on the wallet.

First of all I would Like to Thank everyone that's been very supportive with me on my new path, and as everyone that has already worked with me knows, my work is always guaranteed to be finished promptly and efficiently. And if I ever fail to deliver to a certain hour, it doesn't matter if i have to stay awake all night long but if it's within my reach my cars will never miss a track day. To me a customer is more than just a customer. My customers are my friends and priority, to my it doesn't matter if you pay $40 or $400, if you drive a 911 or a honda, to me everyone deserves the same respect and attention. Sometimes friendship is more important than money, and as GG has always teached me "No Soldier Left In The Field"

"Let it all be for the Love of Racing"

+Quote Post
jomon
post Feb 22 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 469

QUOTE (85levin @ Feb 22 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Guys, this is Mark Gonzales of Prestige Performance. I am using Art's log in because for what ever reason my account has been locked and wont be released until some time in April. Anyway, I just want to say that Presitge Performance is still here and still here to serve the community. Art comes to Prestige with a very impressive resume. We are lucky he was reffered to us by one of the PCA guys. Already Art has shown great knowledge and is very resourceful. His attention to detail and cleanliness is to be envied. Rest assured that if anyone decides to have their work done at Prestige, the work will be done by a certified professional in a clean and safe enviroment. The logic at Prestige is the same as always. We are here to provide products and services for enthusiasts at affordable prices. The shop is open daily. (956) 971-8500.

art/prestige is the man to go... he's the one been working on my car...

+Quote Post
handdoc
post Feb 23 2010, 02:16 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7

I'll say this: we are all fortunate enough to have two excellent choices within our reach.
Each has their pros and cons, like everything else in life. Each also has their purpose.
Most of us will support both of them, depending on our particular needs.
They can both co-exist and thrive in our community.
No need to turn this into a "pissing contest".

--------------------

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_...601783596502856
"World's worst 911 GT2 driver"-Top Gear Magazine
(http://www.topgear.co.za/videos/video-worl...911-gt2-driver/)

"Arm on the sill? One-handed corrections? At a F1 track? Really…"

+Quote Post
gobutai
post Feb 23 2010, 05:06 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE (handdoc @ Feb 23 2010, 02:16 AM) *
I'll say this: we are all fortunate enough to have two excellent choices within our reach.
Each has their pros and cons, like everything else in life. Each also has their purpose.

i-m_so_happy.gif Well said handdoc i-m_so_happy.gif

+Quote Post
85levin
post Feb 23 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 503

+1

i have nothing against any independent/shop out there. and i know for a fact mark does not either. i have ignored commets that have been said. because, there is no need to be talking bad about one another at the end everyone looks bad. i love competition, that is what makes us thrive to be the best. never expect to hear negative comments about anyone from me.

thank you for the support Alan and Jomon.

+Quote Post
jbautista
post Feb 23 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

QUOTE (85levin @ Feb 23 2010, 09:36 AM) *
+1

i have nothing against any independent/shop out there. and i know for a fact mark does not either. i have ignored commets that have been said. because, there is no need to be talking bad about one another at the end everyone looks bad. i love competition, that is what makes us thrive to be the best. never expect to hear negative comments about anyone from me.

thank you for the support Alan and Jomon.

Nothing but the best wishes to you and the shop from me. And like I told mark when we split, if there's anything I can ever help you guys with, you guy can count on me. No need for drama!! 85 levin I think you're a great guy keep up the good work and God bless!!! With all sincerity!!!!!! friends.gif friends.gif

+Quote Post
dürtykorp.:R32
post Feb 23 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 523

Finally, someone I can take my car to get work done. I have seen Jaime hard at work at the event. Jaime, do you think I can give you a call? I would really like for you to take a look at my suspension.

Oh yeah, sorry, i don't mean to thread jack.

--------------------
It would be hard to dumb down the system to run like a japanese car effectively - Sean from VF Engineering

+Quote Post
jomon
post Feb 23 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 469

QUOTE (handdoc @ Feb 23 2010, 02:16 AM) *

two excellent mechanics/guys....within our reach..... i like....i support both of you. clapping.gif

+Quote Post
jbautista
post Feb 23 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dürtykorp.:R32 @ Feb 23 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Finally, someone I can take my car to get work done. I have seen Jaime hard at work at the event. Jaime, do you think I can give you a call? I would really like for you to take a look at my suspension.

Oh yeah, sorry, i don't mean to thread jack.

Anytime buddy just let me know when. new_russian.gif

+Quote Post
bassam
post Feb 23 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 46

I already have Art under my microscope, he is working on my transmission, prestige did the gears last year, my 2nd gear was popping out all the time. Mark honored the warrantee and Art is rebuilding it free of charge. My observations till now is that Art already knows the torque specs of every single bolt and nut on the G50 gearbox, and I like that. another thing is that he just told me that I already have an LSD in my transmission but it is worn out! I was under the impression after inspecting it last year it did not have one.
Now ART or Jaime? they are both humans they will make mistakes and both are not certified Porsche mechanics. As an equal opportunity smack talker, mechanics beware smile.gif

--------------------

I love Corvette's! I eat them for breakfast.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 11:35 AM
avana dapoxetine