Concrete Polishing
seuss1337
post May 11 2016, 01:08 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,171

Hi Everyone,

I’ve decided to leave the world of peddling front loaded mutual funds to start a concrete grinding and polishing business. I’ll be in the valley for the rest of the month so if anyone associated with the club is interested in having a concrete floor polished I’d be happy to give you a VERY good price.

Polished concrete is achieved by consecutively grinding a concrete surface with a diamond impregnated tool, after each step the diamond tool is changed out to a finer grit until the floor is honed to a smooth, reflective and resistant surface. During the polishing process chemical hardeners, colors dyes, grouts and a finishing sealer are applied until a desired surface is reached. Then end result is a floor with an appearance similar to the floor in your home depot, of course you can always add color dyes and cut patterns to give it a unique look. Once a garage is finished, it is sealed and no further maintenance is required other than mopping and an occasional pass with a buffer.

Some of the benefits of polished concrete include:
Long run cost savings
Easy to clean and maintain
High light reflectivity that brightens up a room.

Below are some of the examples of my work and if you're interested or have any questions feel free to message me here or give me a call at 817 681 5765, I give free estimates.

Before and After

Low reflectivity with pattern cut joints

And another garage with battery acid damaged concrete that I forgot to take a before picture.

--------------------
concreex.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2017 - 08:07 AM
avana dapoxetine