House for Rent North McAllen, Again, Non Auto Related
Juancuco71
post Sep 12 2015, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 663

Fellow club members:

Please pass along in case you know someone interested. I am now in Richmond Hill, Georgia.
My house in McAllen will be avl. for rent/lease on Oct 8. Please send them to my real estate manager.

Donna Bloss
Deseret Properties
956-9948888 office
956-6185522 fax
956-6384325 cell

My number hasn't change (956)4516348

This is a Corner Lot in North McAllen by 23rd street with wooden fence all around, 4 bedroom, 3 baths, 2 dining areas, 2 car garage, swimming pool, all rooms/outside entertainment sound, all rooms floor tile, all rooms have blind shades, sprinkler system.
KITCHEN: granite counter tops, filtered water, dishwasher, electric stove/oven, large refrigerator with filtered water/ice.
DINNING AREAS: fan, granite counter tops, dishes area and wine rack, large window to pool and exit to patios.
LIVING AREA: In wall entertainment cabinets with light, fan, large windows to pool and patio area.
FOYER: large doors
MASTER BEDROOM: In wall entertainment cabinet, fan, security pad, door to patio and pool.
MASTER BATH: With double faucets, granite counter top, large mirror, Jacuzzi, separate shower, enclosed toilet, and large door to walking closet with his and hers sides.
TWO BEDROOMS: Each with in wall entertainment cabinets, fans, walk in closet.
SHARED BATHROOM: Double faucet, towel cabinet, shower tub, and toilet.
4th BEDROOM with walk in closet, fan, bathroom with shower and toilet room.
ROOM for included WASHER AND DRYER, clothes folding area, and shoes cleaning area.
OUTSIDE areas with two gazebos, grill with separate slow cook area. POOL with cool deck to walk on the summer, seating area with 4 Jacuzzi jets, 4 ground water jets, electric heater for the winter, easy to maintain.

Looking for at least one year commitment, preferably two.
Elementary school on Freddy Gonzales road. Middle school on Trenton road.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 09:47 PM
avana dapoxetine