diuretika
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
October 29 DE - Pumpkin Run, ...only write nice things...
Randyb_981
post Oct 12 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 72

Russo will be the designated pumpkin....follow the orange blurrrrrr....

Sadly, I have plans for TWS already (but I might change them).

--------------------
"Ask me about the monkey in my trunk"

PCA Instructor - Coastal Bend Region & Lone Star Region
2014 Porsche Boxster - #81
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Z06MEISTER
post Oct 12 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

What???? 10/29!!!!

Hey, I think I can make that event. Thanks for the early X-Mas present Mr. Pumpkinmeister....

--------------------
You are one with your machine when driving at the "Limit"....
Track Toy: 2013 Camaro ZL1
PCA HPDE Instructor

+Quote Post
stangmeister9
post Oct 13 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 54

29th...looks like a go!

--------------------

+Quote Post
997s
post Oct 13 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

I'll be back the 29th, after 2 years.....

+Quote Post
whosyourdaddy
post Oct 13 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (997s @ Oct 13 2011, 04:50 PM) *

I will take a bottle of champagne on dry ice to celebrate ur return . It be the return of the senior team and with our age we need no costume . sarcastic_hand.gif

+Quote Post
handdoc
post Oct 13 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7

Awesome! I bet you'll still be as fast as always.
Good to have you back!

--------------------

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_...601783596502856
"World's worst 911 GT2 driver"-Top Gear Magazine
(http://www.topgear.co.za/videos/video-worl...911-gt2-driver/)

"Arm on the sill? One-handed corrections? At a F1 track? Really…"

+Quote Post
Miami996
post Oct 13 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 61

After more than 2 years I will be there as well, look forward to see you all again sarcastic_hand.gif

+Quote Post
russo
post Oct 13 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 394

QUOTE (RandyB_987 @ Oct 12 2011, 08:10 PM) *
Russo will be the designated pumpkin....follow the orange blurrrrrr....

Sadly, I have plans for TWS already (but I might change them).

I won't be there, unlike some folks, I actually took my time to read the posted schedule and plan accordingly, only to have a couple of members endlessly cry about wanting to participate in back to back events and get their way. I only hope these folks will actually help set up/take down and not take off as soon as they do timing.

+Quote Post
whosyourdaddy
post Oct 13 2011, 09:02 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (russo @ Oct 13 2011, 09:07 PM) *
I won't be there, unlike some folks, I actually took my time to read the posted schedule and plan accordingly, only to have a couple of members endlessly cry about wanting to participate in back to back events and get their way. I only hope these folks will actually help set up/take down and not take off as soon as they do timing.

Please don't tell us you have trick or treat plans and is not that we want back to back and get our way instead of you been selfish and making up rules that are not written any where you should be glad that the club will not loose the shirt by doing what you want and if you are taking offense on this matter shame on you ,Tony and leaders take things like a man even if it was not what you want to get away with, which was going to be a lose . and us that have been at this a long time know that we have to plan around other events in the past and if you believe we are crying is not either a joy cause u are the one twisting things like a politician and bro. i am not one and u bet i will miss that u will not be able to participate and we have all ways enjoy ur participation . I don't know ur plans is not of my business but u are single and right there u have lots of flexibility. I reiterate be at meeting and things can be voted there if we have participation and if u lost ur day cause it was poled and it was more convenient for more participants and that is what matters..... focus.gif

+Quote Post
bassam
post Oct 13 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 46

welcome back 997s and miami996, to the forum and the track!

--------------------

I love Corvette's! I eat them for breakfast.

+Quote Post
russo
post Oct 14 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (whosyourdaddy @ Oct 13 2011, 10:02 PM) *
Please don't tell us you have trick or treat plans and is not that we want back to back and get our way instead of you been selfish and making up rules that are not written any where you should be glad that the club will not loose the shirt by doing what you want and if you are taking offense on this matter shame on you ,Tony and leaders take things like a man even if it was not what you want to get away with, which was going to be a lose . and us that have been at this a long time know that we have to plan around other events in the past and if you believe we are crying is not either a joy cause u are the one twisting things like a politician and bro. i am not one and u bet i will miss that u will not be able to participate and we have all ways enjoy ur participation . I don't know ur plans is not of my business but u are single and right there u have lots of flexibility. I reiterate be at meeting and things can be voted there if we have participation and if u lost ur day cause it was poled and it was more convenient for more participants and that is what matters..... focus.gif

I am sorry to inform you that you are totally off base . Just like you, I have professional license obligations that I must comply with; similarly, I have the added motivation in improving my base of knowledge that pertains directly to my profession. Unlike you, I used a published schedule to set my itinerary accordingly. I sure hope that you and Bassam are just as enthusiastic in helping the regulars in ensuring a smooth running event. Likewise, from here on out I will plan my schedule knowing that the RGVPCA calendar is a dynamic guide susceptible to the whims of a fringe minority that can and will be modified anytime a couple of non contributing members decide it to be in their interest. Good luck and enjoy, I will surely see you guys in November.

+Quote Post
whosyourdaddy
post Oct 14 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (russo @ Oct 14 2011, 12:29 PM) *
I am sorry to inform you that you are totally off base . Just like you, I have professional license obligations that I must comply with; similarly, I have the added motivation in improving my base of knowledge that pertains directly to my profession. Unlike you, I used a published schedule to set my itinerary accordingly. I sure hope that you and Bassam are just as enthusiastic in helping the regulars in ensuring a smooth running event. Likewise, from here on out I will plan my schedule knowing that the RGVPCA calendar is a dynamic guide susceptible to the whims of a fringe minority that can and will be modified anytime a couple of non contributing members decide it to be in their interest. Good luck and enjoy, I will surely see you guys in November.

again , Bro, we all have commitments and you reiterate the selfish demand u have to persist at some thing that u did not attend the meeting , don't care to loose many drivers for an event as long as u satisfy you desire to keep a schedule that would b a loosing event for the club . I did miss the last event cause i had my commitment and even though my heart was at the track i did what i had to do and did not make a soap opera out of it. Tony we love to see u at the events and we some times can't attend but if it is a loosing day don't u rather re schedule or u don't realize that is obvious is about u and not the majority that will attend. My best advise get mad and next time be TTOD .Hey forgot like Bassam and I never help....wrong we do

+Quote Post
gofobroke
post Oct 14 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53

It's not my business how you run the club but from my standpoint you both have a point. If I had made solid plans for the 22nd I would be upset also. Everyone has commitments some we can't get out of. It is also true a meeting was held. Was that change on the agenda? If not then being absent has no bearing on the question. It seems more folks can make this event on the 29th purely by accident despite the 3 or four that go to NASA. To save face I suggest this be cosidered an anomaly or exception so we can restore faith in the schedule. Otherwise that could hurt the club in the long run.

+Quote Post
andy
post Oct 14 2011, 04:08 PM
Post #14

Andy

Member No.: 66

it is an anomaly

+Quote Post
russo
post Oct 14 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gofobroke @ Oct 14 2011, 04:22 PM) *
It's not my business how you run the club but from my standpoint you both have a point. If I had made solid plans for the 22nd I would be upset also. Everyone has commitments some we can't get out of. It is also true a meeting was held. Was that change on the agenda? If not then being absent has no bearing on the question. It seems more folks can make this event on the 29th purely by accident despite the 3 or four that go to NASA. To save face I suggest this be cosidered an anomaly or exception so we can restore faith in the schedule. Otherwise that could hurt the club in the long run.

That's the whole point, by being able to arbitrarily change a schedule to accommodate a few individuals sets a negative precedent. How are participants to take this? It is true that with the original date we were assured to lose about a half dozen participants. How many participants will we lose by changing the date on such short notice? I guess we will have to see. In any case, the possible long term ramifications are far more insidious. At this point I think enough has been said and we need to move on.

+Quote Post
Randyb_981
post Oct 14 2011, 05:07 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Member No.: 72

Sadly, no pumpkin will be available. sorry.gif

--------------------
"Ask me about the monkey in my trunk"

PCA Instructor - Coastal Bend Region & Lone Star Region
2014 Porsche Boxster - #81

+Quote Post
Z06MEISTER
post Oct 15 2011, 07:35 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 32

As much as we plan, it is the periodic spontaneity of life events that keep things interesting. For example, whoulda thunk and old Chevy would spank german's finest. Hey, it has been know to happen so let's just embrace circumstantial change when it happens....

--------------------
You are one with your machine when driving at the "Limit"....
Track Toy: 2013 Camaro ZL1
PCA HPDE Instructor

+Quote Post
whosyourdaddy
post Oct 15 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Winer loose too

+Quote Post
grocery getter
post Oct 15 2011, 11:34 AM
Post #19

DETT Champion 2011 ST2

Member No.: 26

29th's good .
Happy Birthday Stevens W. Hopkins

--------------------
For every HP there is 1/2 a HP to be found. Find that hair and split it.
PCA DE-TT Champion 2011 ST2

+Quote Post
whosyourdaddy
post Oct 15 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Winer loose too

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 03:26 AM
avana dapoxetine