Reply to this topicStart new topic
2001 Honda S2000 Track/Street
FXSTB
post Oct 2 2012, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

Silver/red 2001 with only 47k miles. Second owner. Garage kept since new. Hardtop/convertible. Supercharged, koni adjustable shocks, titanium frame bracing, BBS forged wheels, comptech exhaust and diff, racing beat springs and sway bars. Over $12k in mods alone. Immaculate condition. No wrecks, dings or dents. Extremely fast and quick....not for the faint of heart. No issues.....period. Selling because I need to purchase a 4x4 anything (trades considered for 4x4) for my Colorado house. $15,900 obo frank@billypugh.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whosyourdaddy
post Oct 2 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 24

We saw it running at Cameron an is fast ,well driver helps too

+Quote Post
FXSTB
post Oct 3 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Thanks whosyourdaddy! It certainly will get down the road......My Miata is almost finished after three years...can't wait. That darn S2000 is too fast for me. It has always been said that I drive slow cars fast and fast cars slow sarcastic_hand.gif Can't wait to get on back down and play with the "Valley Boys" again. Oh yea, I've got a set of Hoosiers that I'll throw in too, that only have one event on them and that event was with you guys! Somebody has to have a nice 4 x 4 that they can trade!
Forget to mention that I had a Honda tech go completely over the car.....even put a scope down in the cylinders and everything check out.......the only issue was a possible clutch replacement soon which is expected and common for these cars....so I'm dropping the asking price by $1000 to $14,900.

+Quote Post
FXSTB
post Mar 19 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

SOLD to the highest bidder on Ebay! She's headed to Florida.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 05:36 PM
avana dapoxetine