Reply to this topicStart new topic
Two for one sale
JimW
post Jan 4 2013, 01:35 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 765

With school and all I really don't have time to work on the Miatas. I've decided to keep and upgrade my street car (brakes, tires, and wheels) and put the other two up for sale and see if someone with more time or money is interested.

1- 1991 Miata BRG- Prepped for LS-1 install. Has racing shocks, frame rail braces and roll bar as well as front crossbrace, also SS brake lines. No motor, trans or rear end. Also has Ford center section for LS-1 install. No interior- completely stripped for competition. I have all of the manuals and info about the LS-1 conversion process that will go with the car.

1- 1994 Miata- 1.8 motor and 5 speed. Motor is disassembled but can be rebuilt, likely will need new head. Has all interior, rear,end and everything needed to get the 1991 running.

I have titles for both cars but they are not currently registered.

Price- I'm thinking $1600 is fair. The roll bar and suspension parts on the 1991 are worth that much. Or come see them and make me a fair offer.

If you're interested let me know. I hate to see them sitting here knowing someone who has the ability could make a nice track (or street and track) car out of them.

--------------------
Lead, follow, or get outta the way!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimW
post Feb 16 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

QUOTE (JimW @ Jan 4 2013, 01:35 PM) *
PRICE REDUCED-

1- 1991 Miata BRG- Prepped for LS-1 install. Has racing shocks, frame rail braces and roll bar as well as front crossbrace, also SS brake lines. No motor, trans or rear end. Also has Ford center section for LS-1 install. No interior- completely stripped for competition. I have all of the manuals and info about the LS-1 conversion process that will go with the car. I have all interior parts except seats that will go with car.

1- 1994 Miata- 1.8 motor and 5 speed. Motor is disassembled but can be rebuilt, likely will need new head. Has all interior, rear,end and everything needed to get the 1991 running.

I have titles for both cars but they are not currently registered.

Price- I'm thinking $1300 OBO. The roll bar and suspension parts on the 1991 are worth that much. Or come see them and make me a fair offer.

If you're interested let me know. I hate to see them sitting here knowing someone who has the ability could make a nice track (or street and track) car out of them- or two cars.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JimW
post Mar 2 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

94 gone, taking the 91 with me. Hasta luego, amigos. Drive carefully and cherish the moment.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 05:38 PM
avana dapoxetine