Xavier Anderson 1.01.669
Romans 1.02.395
Franks 1.05.160
L Anderson 1.07.051
Juan 1.12.449
Hopkins 1.12.789
Thomas 1.16.635
Z06MEISTER
Was HD in the track record annihilating, mere mortal track car decimating, lap speed extirpating, Radicalmeister????

If not, 911 Twin Tortugas did fairly well.
If so, it is a tenebrous day indeed.

My CONGRATS indeed to purplemeister and pumpkinmeister....
whosyourdaddy
SEE , Bassam all we need is half ass tires not a Radical lol we need to be on the attack mode before he starts getting TT cause then he will have no mercy on us BTW hand man thought u could get on any car and drive it the first time u said was the DRIVER and beat every body .....member when I took GT2 for first time member?
Z06MEISTER
Shoot!! Romans is less than a second off Radicalmeister's lap time. That means my leafspring endowed Chariot would have beaten his lap time!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Wait, I guess after a few centuries of chariot building the latest technology does just as well as Ben Hur's carrucha????

Got a pic of the event, check out Russo up front, followed by Carreras, then Bassam in Eggie #2, Radicalmeister following their line behind somewhere, and Romans right on Rads tail:

<a href="http://www.astor-theatre.com/images/ben-hur/race.jpeg" target="_blank">http://www.astor-theatre.com/images/ben-hur/race.jpeg</a>
handdoc
Have all your fun while you can, buddies.
Carreras is conveniently leaving out the part where the Radical lapped his ass (along with the two vettes, the "ultimo driving machine" and the white GT3, all in the same run session- I got the video if you want to see it).
The monkey is still in training. Despite this being the first time out at CC with the car, I'm third fastest (behind three of our most experienced drivers), and lagging TTOD by only about 1 second.
Have you EVER done that, Ed?
Nope, I didn't think so.
So, go back to your web surfing. Leave the driving to us.
Z06MEISTER
ROTFLMAOARE:

"Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off At Radicals Expense"

rofl.gif rofl.gif
whosyourdaddy
QUOTE (handdoc @ Dec 5 2010, 08:29 AM) *
Have all your fun while you can, buddies.
Carreras is conveniently leaving out the part where the Radical lapped his ass (along with the two vettes, the "ultimo driving machine" and the white GT3, all in the same run session- I got the video if you want to see it).
The monkey is still in training. Despite this being the first time out at CC with the car, I'm third fastest (behind three of our most experienced drivers), and lagging TTOD by only about 1 second.
Have you EVER done that, Ed?
Nope, I didn't think so.
So, go back to your web surfing. Leave the driving to us.

sorry doc that is practice and don't care if u or whom ever wants to pass is the timing that counts BABY and u know when i practice ,i practice no excuses . You are the RACER that can do any car .. aren't you and it boils down to look at the time sheet even Bassam that drove at a lower setting beat u baby is the SHAKE and BAKE team LOL . Next time in practice i will go even slower so you can lap me more if that help my fellow friend but be ready for the timing even with bad tires u are very lucky did not use the 4to1 [lb/hp}
or all u could see will be the smoke after the fire from exhaust. keep lapin me in practice with race fuel too.
russo
Like the Boss says, let's enjoy this very small symbolic victory while we can because when he gets up to speed there will be no catching him.
jdeleon
Don't get GG too excited!! He's gonna want bigger brakes, which means bigger tires, which means I need more power, which means I WANNA PLAY TOO !! Heaven forbid, he would proly want new paint or a wrap also!! biggrin.gif
SpyderGuy
QUOTE (jdeleon @ Dec 5 2010, 12:51 PM) *
Don't get GG too excited!! He's gonna want bigger brakes, which means bigger tires, which means I need more power, which means I WANNA PLAY TOO !! Heaven forbid, he would proly want new paint or a wrap also!! biggrin.gif

GG kick my ass he's got turn 3 nailed. Got home went straight to O'Reilly's; no exhaust gasket, so I went to Midas they said bring it,
I brought it, they had a pile of them. $30 later I had my torque back. Doesn't sound like a tractor any more.
The flange bolts (6) were loose and only about an inch and a half of gasket was left, hope that will bring my heat down too.
Midas is offering lifetime brakes, so I'll talk to them Monday and find out the details, they say they don't care how I drive it.
whosyourdaddy
shake and bake , Hand man we have to have all the fun we can now cause once u get it u will not stop
handdoc
ROTFLMAOARE:

"Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off At Radicals Expense"

Laugh all you want now, while you can. I don't get what there is to laugh at, but go ahead and enjoy your fun.
Should I feel bad about being slower than three of our most experienced instructors, in well-prepped track cars?
I'm learning to setup and drive a new car, in which I have logged about 10 hours seat time, total. I should actually be slower than most of you.

That's all you can do Ed, make jokes. Give me a call when you actually get a TTOD. Just once. Ever.
We'll see just how "fast" that blue chariot of yours is come January.
I got an idea, so you can really feel good about yourself, why don't we (red group) all decide to skip January and let you run just against the green group?
Perhaps then you'd get a TTOD, for once in your life. MAYBE (although I wouldn't bet any money on it).

Sorry Carreras, but don't give me that crap about "that was practice, and when I practice, I practice no excuses".
You actually pretend me to believe that during practice you drive at any less than 10/10ths? YOU, of all people? We've all seen you drive, babe!
You have two switches (like most of us do): full blast, and off. When you are on track, you are driving to the best of your abilities. Practice or not. Period. You know it, and we all know it.

The Radical is a lot faster than I can drive it. That's a fact. I don't feel ashamed to admit that. Part of the fun is in learning to tame the beast.
Do I feel bad about not being faster? Nope. I had way too much fun to care about that. Speed will come, for now I'm concentrating on learning how to drive this car, and having as much fun as I can while doing so. Isn't that what DE is all about?
whosyourdaddy
QUOTE (handdoc @ Dec 5 2010, 07:28 PM) *
Laugh all you want now, while you can. I don't get what there is to laugh at, but go ahead and enjoy your fun.
That's all you can do, make jokes. Give me a call when you actually get a TTOD. Just once. Ever.
We'll see just how "fast" that blue chariot of yours is come January, Ed.
I got an idea, so you can really feel good about yourself, why don't we (red group) all decide to skip January and let you run just against the green group?
Perhaps then you'd get a TTOD, for once in your life. MAYBE (although I wouldn't bet any money on it).

Sorry Carreras, but don't give me that crap about "that was practice, and when I practice, I practice no excuses".
You actually pretend me to believe that during practice you drive at any less than 10/10ths? YOU, of all people? We've all seen you drive, babe!
You have two switches (like most of us do): full blast, and off. When you are on track, you are driving to the best of your abilities. Practice or not. Period. You know it, and we all know it.

The Radical is a lot faster than I can drive it. That's a fact. I don't feel ashamed to admit that. Part of the fun is in learning to tame the beast.
Do I feel bad about not being faster? Nope. I had way too much fun to care about that. Speed will come, for now I'm concentrating on learning how to drive this car, and having as much fun as I can while doing so. Isn't that what DE is all about?

no excuses time is time trial and that is all I am saying like u told Ed TTOD is what counts again SHake an bake Rene has the record and I am after him not the RADICAL Dont bring convinient passing in practice that dose not count some may be tunnig or dialing the suspension or what ever like wearing out remaining tires or marking brake point and or turning points so I practice hard when i think is ready BTW i think I need to try street tires with no excuses if u win . A man can lose a race but that dosn't mean he loses his dignity, but is time to get better. well Hand when are u coming to McAllen?
handdoc
You have a good point, bro.
TTOD talks, all else walks.
I'll get there. It's only a matter of time, and training that monkey!
Funny that the one guy doing all the trash talking is also the one guy who's NEVER got a TTOD. EVER.
He also thinks a leafspring is top notch technology. Ignorance is bliss.
Z06MEISTER
QUOTE (handdoc @ Dec 5 2010, 07:28 PM) *

Wow, what a turn of events - getting philosophical there on us HD. That almost sounds like me a while back there. Listen, you dish it out sometimes and so just deal with reciprocity there buddy. It's in our spirit of competitive comaraderie to "egg" each other on. That being said we truly expected to be blown away by the Radical in a more accelerated timeline that's all....
handdoc
No hard feelings, bro.
So you actually expected to be "blown away" in less than 10 hours seat time?
It's good to know that you have such high expectations for me.
I'll try my best to live up to them.

bassam
QUOTE (Z06MEISTER @ Dec 5 2010, 07:59 AM) *
Shoot!! Romans is less than a second off Radicalmeister's lap time. That means my leafspring endowed Chariot would have beaten his lap time!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Wait, I guess after a few centuries of chariot building the latest technology does just as well as Ben Hur's carrucha????

Got a pic of the event, check out Russo up front, followed by Carreras, then Bassam in Eggie #2, Radicalmeister following their line behind somewhere, and Romans right on Rads tail:

<a href="http://www.astor-theatre.com/images/ben-hur/race.jpeg" target="_blank">http://www.astor-theatre.com/images/ben-hur/race.jpeg</a>

Assuming that you will always be faster than Esteve, our chief instructor, is very unlike you Meister. Caulky to say the least.
Z06MEISTER
QUOTE (bassam @ Dec 5 2010, 08:59 PM) *
Assuming that you will always be faster than Esteve, our chief instructor, is very unlike you Meister. Caulky to say the least.

Bassamers, you are the last bastion of dish it outedness so don't u start getting soft on me buddy. See what happens when ur carrucha is out of commission then u start paying attention to subtle nuances.

What I stated is just what has happened at every event chief instructormeister and I have participated in. Beyond that, this component of my full response you identified was actually the twig holding up the trap door luring in Handocmeister- plot unveiled happy now. Now go back to hacking away at something else like ur carrucha - actually ur hack job there is actually turning out pretty decent. Sort of reminds me of my first tree house - shoddy construction but it served a purpose and sure did look durn good to me....

bassam
QUOTE (Z06MEISTER @ Dec 5 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Bassamers, you are the last bastion of dish it outedness so don't u start getting soft on me buddy. See what happens when ur carrucha is out of commission then u start paying attention to subtle nuances.

What I stated is just what has happened at every event chief instructormeister and I have participated in. Beyond that, this component of my full response you identified was actually the twig holding up the trap door luring in Handocmeister- plot unveiled happy now. Now go back to hacking away at something else like ur carrucha - actually ur hack job there is actually turning out pretty decent. Sort of reminds me of my first tree house - shoddy construction but it served a purpose and sure did look durn good to me....

My car and whatever I do with it is my business, however Assuming you will ALWAYS be faster than Esteve, even without running the event is kind of elitist.
Besides, you were 5 full seconds behind me at H2R, why don't you take that as your compass and you'll be running with green group smile.gif
Z06MEISTER
Chill out Bassamers. Just messing with u meng. Ur carrucha actually looks pretty darn good and almost drives itself - mera neta bro serious. I'll cut out the cr_p cuz u purshee dudes get all bent out of shape like my leaf springs on a downhill off-camber left turn. Don't want Walgreens running out of the high blood pressure meds.

I'll take it the pent up emotions are from the hiatus we'll all be experiencing the next couple of weeks....
xavi
Wow! I've been missing out in the tension here just got the 411, Jesus we need Dr. Phil to come down and work out some issues. Ed we missed you out there hopefully we will now have you in our radar. You should have taken it easy on the time result bastardizing. In fact I was under the impression we were all going to bastardize the ULTIMO DRIVING MACHINE for its "BRAKE ISSUES," right before time trials.. HMM how convenient. As you can tell the presidente hasn't said a word. FYI your Porsche is still for sale at Barrett. Now back to you Z06MEISTER
SpyderGuy
QUOTE (xavi @ Dec 6 2010, 07:04 AM) *
Wow! I've been missing out in the tension here just got the 411, Jesus we need Dr. Phil to come down and work out some issues. Ed we missed you out there hopefully we will now have you in our radar. You should have taken it easy on the time result bastardizing. In fact I was under the impression we were all going to bastardize the ULTIMO DRIVING MACHINE for its "BRAKE ISSUES," right before time trials.. HMM how convenient. As you can tell the presidente hasn't said a word. FYI your Porsche is still for sale at Barrett. Now back to you Z06MEISTER

Or is it Dr. Phil we need Jesus?
Can you really put the son of God, the living word, the creator of the universe in that small of a box?
Remember it's his story, his time (that makes him the time keeper), his reality, and yet he still cares about us enough to die for our sins.
Now back to the childish things we call fun. declare.gif
handdoc
IMHO Bassam's car is not only one of the fastest in our club, but also the best looking one.
He's done a LOT of good work on his ride, and that, coupled with the excellent driver that he is, has given results.

Ed is fast becoming the "trashtalkmeister". If he could drive half as good as he talks, he'd be raking those TTOD's in, no doubt.

On "El Presidente's" behalf, I'lll just say that his front pads were completely done, almost down to the metal backing. I can bear witness to that much. What that says about the "ultimo driving machine" is another kettle of fish, as they say. I think he should trade it on the "John Deere" 996. Maybe pay them some money too. We should collect some money to help him.
MR-2
QUOTE (SpyderGuy @ Dec 6 2010, 09:11 AM) *
Or is it Dr. Phil we need Jesus?
Can you really put the son of God, the living word, the creator of the universe in that small of a box?
Remember it's his story, his time (that makes him the time keeper), his reality, and yet he still cares about us enough to die for our sins.
Now back to the childish things we call fun. declare.gif

Hey, Pat could,nt make it saturday trailer problems I noticed a couple of weeks ago you posted a cheep trailer is that still avalible , and I sent you some info on a quick release wheel .
SpyderGuy
QUOTE (MR-2 @ Dec 6 2010, 09:20 AM) *
Hey, Pat could,nt make it saturday trailer problems I noticed a couple of weeks ago you posted a cheep trailer is that still avalible , and I sent you some info on a quick release wheel .

Was not me that posted a cheap trailer, got your PM. Thanks
Z06MEISTER
You guys say uncle way too easy....

rmj951
BTW congrats to Xavier for a great time! That car pulls like a train & has incredible stoping power. You guys are lucky i cant afford to track a 997 GT3!
xavi
QUOTE (rmj951 @ Dec 6 2010, 06:08 PM) *
BTW congrats to Xavier for a great time! That car pulls like a train & has incredible stoping power. You guys are lucky i cant afford to track a 997 GT3!

Thanks Rene! All in good fun thats what its all about
whosyourdaddy
QUOTE (xavi @ Dec 6 2010, 06:20 PM) *
Thanks Rene! All in good fun thats what its all about

Hey your car dose moves well and u are getting to understand it keep it up and soon you will be giving hell to all of us , is a beautiful machine .
xavi
Thanks Carreras! BTW I say a slightly used Porsche GT3 RS 2010 up for sale but it was PLUM CRAZY color reminded me of EGGY
whosyourdaddy
Is not the color is the protein in it
SpyderGuy
QUOTE (whosyourdaddy @ Dec 7 2010, 08:12 AM) *
Is not the color is the protein in it

Monkey protein?

whosyourdaddy
QUOTE (SpyderGuy @ Dec 7 2010, 08:37 AM) *
Monkey protein?

and I would look like the monkey if he was bald and no teeth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.