Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: June 15th 2013
Coastal Bend Region PCA > Events > Track Events
grocery getter
Information needs to be posted.
Randyb_981
yess.gif

I'm putting it on my calendar. And we need that same layout as last time!

And why not add a sharper/more complex element into turn 4 - going clockwise. I was looking at the videos of COTA and noticed they've got all sorts of complex turns. If that's what folks "love" about that track, seems we could add a little more sick twisties.

"Cameron Of The Americas"

...and add a grandstand, too.
...and running water.

grocery getter
#85 Green Group to grid
DallasCarlos
Tomato will b in town for this one. That's if not too hung over!

Tomato
grocery getter
QUOTE (DallasCarlos @ Jun 7 2013, 11:02 AM) *
Tomato will b in town for this one. That's if not too hung over!

Tomato

GOOD GOOD GOOD
DallasCarlos
Yeah not sure how much Kool Aid ill b drinking night before. Goooo Kool Aid Man. Wonder what happened to him? Damned Zetas!!
Tomato
stangmeister9
Ian and myself will be there....sharing the same car. Should be fun to be in a fwd car again. to_become_senile.gif
xavi
QUOTE (grocery getter @ Jun 1 2013, 04:06 PM) *
Information needs to be posted.

From my understanding at the meeting we will be running the 1.6 course clockwise. This event should start a little earlier than usually because of the heat index increase this month. May want to contact Mr. Esteve Mcqueen for that update information.
whosyourdaddy
Hope I be there with eggie if ready it has taken a beating at wheel to wheel if not ready then it be the Cayman
whosyourdaddy
Hey if I take Cayman there will b 3 caymans to battle the time tryals
ChrisJohnson00TA
Would have loved to make this event... unfortunately I'm headed the other way to drop my kids off for the summer to be with my ex.
grocery getter
Both the Mustang car club & RGV4cyl. have SPI events while the track is hot, so I invited them to Trek out our way and take a LOOK.
grocery getter
Good Event
Glad to see previous drivers returning & Great to see New drivers .
Ed99
Supper fun deadly heat hope for better weather in Sept
Good Summer to All
grocery getter
Good to see Dallas Carlos in the house.
whosyourdaddy
QUOTE (stangmeister9 @ Jun 8 2013, 10:54 AM) *
Ian and myself will be there....sharing the same car. Should be fun to be in a fwd car again. to_become_senile.gif

Hey Stagman we missed u we had a nice Cayman run sure is not a fast car but it is afun one to drive i had a blast and still runnig on same tires smile.gif))
DallasCarlos
Hey guys was nice to be out there having some fun. Pleasure seeing the regular gang and always nice meeting new people too. Grocery Getter take care of the VDub excellent ride no doubt.
Next time ill bring cooler with Cervezas in it for the after party.

Thx again to everyone who came out

Tomato
Randyb_981
DEBRIS!

Just a note to fellow drivers, came home with one flat rear tire and a giant wire sticking out of the other rear. Dawn drove off line to help with the X's, likely happened there.
Fortunately, this was the last event for those rear tires.

Looked like wiring from those runway brushes.

Randyb_981
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...mp;l=a007dca6db

Pictures
Esteve
Thanks for the pics Randy. Glad you didn't find that wire with new tires. We pulled part of a GT3's motor out of the club trailer on Saturday. Hopefully Xavi can get it patched.
Looked like everyone had fun at our last run before summer break. Thanks to all that helped with set up & take down. Hope to see everybody in the fall.
whosyourdaddy
QUOTE (Esteve @ Jun 21 2013, 08:54 AM) *
Thanks for the pics Randy. Glad you didn't find that wire with new tires. We pulled part of a GT3's motor out of the club trailer on Saturday. Hopefully Xavi can get it patched.
Looked like everyone had fun at our last run before summer break. Thanks to all that helped with set up & take down. Hope to see everybody in the fall.

Hope to see u at the banquet in August10
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.